Erasmus+, KA1 – Learning Mobility for individuals are a great opportunity for teachers, principals, trainers and other educational staff involved in adult/school education sectors to develop new knowledge, skills and competences in closed connection with the needs of their institutions by participating in international courses in European countries.
Register for advice on submitting Erasmus + KA1 mobility projects for staff involved in education and training.
- You participate in an officially recognized course, certified through Europass Certificate
- You improve your knowledge, skills and competences linked to your professional field and needs
- You increase the quality of work within your organization
- You are more able to provide educational support for your learners
- You experience cultural diversity and increase foreign language skills
- You benefit from a professional community and stay up-to date with different trends and issues in education and training by networking with other professionals at European level
- You increase your motivation and job satisfaction